Clarity XLC2 Amplified Cordless Big Button Speakerphone with Talking Caller ID and ClarityLogic
The XLC2 is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power™ amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone.
Large, high contrast buttons are easy to press and see, and speak the numbers as they are dialed. There is no need for a Caller ID screen, the handset speaks the number of the incoming caller.
The XLC2 now gives you our patented ClarityLogic™ customer support service built-in for easy setup and customization of your phone.
- Digital Clarity Power™ amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibel
- Three (3) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Talking Caller ID announces the phone number of the incoming caller
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is dialed
- ClarityLogic™ built-in customer support system makes setup quick and easy
- 12 speed dial buttons
- Flashing Visual Ringer
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm and 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
- One (1) year limited warranty
This is a non-taxable product!