Pocket Talker Ultra Personal Amplifier with Rear Wear Head Headset
The WILLIAMS SOUND Pocket Talker Ultra Personal Amplifier amplifies sounds clearly and easily for better understanding. Two AAA batteries (Included) will provide up to 100 hours of battery life to ensure long lasting performance.
Williams Sound Pocket Talker Ultra Personal Amplifier with Rear Wear Headset
The Williams Sound Pocket Talker Ultra is a personal amplifier which amplifies sounds clearly and easily for better hearing and clarity. 100 hours of battery life ensures long lasting usage. Each Pocket Talker Ultra includes a plug in sensitive microphone and for watching television, it comes with a TV listening extension cord. You can use the Pocket Talker Ultra with a variety of earbuds, earphones or headsets of your choice.
- Housed in an ABS plastic impact resistant plastic silver case with a removable battery door.
- Dimensions: 3.38″L x 2.23″W x .88″ Thick. (85.8mm x 56.6mm x 22.3mm), (not including belt clip assembly).
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 grams) (with batteries and microphone).
- Color/Material: Silver grey, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline.
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top of panel flashes.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam and wind screen. 3.5mm mono plug.
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing.
- Volume Control: External rotary control know with power ON-OFF switch.
- Microphone Jack: 3.5mm, mono, gold plated mini plug.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm, mono, nickel plated mini plug.
- Tone at Mid Position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz.
- Tone at Low Position: 3dB cut at 5kHZ, 4dB boost at 400Hz.
- Warranty: Five (5) years, parts and labor (Earbuds and Headphones are Non-Refundable).
- One Pocket Talker Ultra Personal Amplifier
- One Rear Wear Headset
- Two AAA Alkaline Batteries: 100 hours typical usage
- Belt Clip: Allows user to clip the unit onto a belt
- Lanyard: Allows the user to wear the unit around their neck
- TV Listening Extension Cord: Extends the microphone to clip onto TV speaker (clip included), up to 12 feet from unit
- Warranty: 5 years on parts and labor (Earbuds, earphones and headphones are not returnable)
- Alarm Clocks
- Amplified Corded Phones
- Amplified Cordless Phones
- Automatic Stove Shut Off Devices
- Bed Shaker
- Control Unit for CookStop Automatic Stove Shut Off Device
- Hearing Aid Dryer and Refresher
- IP Cameras
- Keyboards for Low Vision
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Personal Amplifier
- Personal Assistance System
- Photo Phones
- Portable Magnifiers
- Products for Hearing Loss
- Products for Limited Mobility
- Products for Memory Loss
- Products for Vision Loss
- Replacement Motion Sensor Lens for electric control unit
- Signaler/Notification Systems
- Speech Amplification
- TV Listening