Serene CL60APHS EXPANDABLE HANDSET AMPLIFIES UP TO 55+dB FOR CL-60
Serene CL60APHS Expandable Handset for CL-60 Cordless Amplified Telephone
The Serene CL60APHS EXPANDABLE HANDSET is ideal for those with HEARING LOSS, LOW VISION or LIMITED MOBILITY. The CL60APHS has HIGH-DEFINITION SOUND TECHNOLOGY for UNMATCHED CLARITY, a new standard in amplified telephone technology. Expand to five (5) handsets with CL60 main unit.
- Expandable handset for CL-60.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 55+dB (600 times), the most powerful in its class.
- Selectable Tone Settings allows you to boost & enhance the speech you can’t hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing (DSP).
- DSP technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones.
- Caller ID and Call Waiting on large and brightly back-lit display.
- Selectable loud and clear voice enunciation of the caller’s number.
- Selectable talk-back key pad.
- High performance speakerphone.
- Visual Voice mail indicator.
- User friendly and intuitive design layout with large and brightly back-lit keys.
- One touch Call-for-Help button for hands-free emergency calls
- 3 one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- Bright ring flashers and super loud ringer on handset and base.
- Selectable loud ringer.
- DECT 6.0 transmission technology for superior performance and range.
- Jacks for headset, neck loop, tele-coil and other accessories.
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage.
- Hearing aid compatible handset.
- Belt clip for easy carrying.
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets.
- Alarm Clocks
- Amplified Corded Phones
- Amplified Cordless Phones
- Automatic Stove Shut Off Devices
- Bed Shaker
- Control Unit for CookStop Automatic Stove Shut Off Device
- Hearing Aid Dryer and Refresher
- IP Cameras
- Keyboards for Low Vision
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Personal Amplifier
- Personal Assistance System
- Photo Phones
- Portable Magnifiers
- Products for Hearing Loss
- Products for Limited Mobility
- Products for Memory Loss
- Products for Vision Loss
- Replacement Motion Sensor Lens for electric control unit
- Signaler/Notification Systems
- Speech Amplification
- TV Listening