Serene CA-AX Audio Alarm Sensor for CA-360
Serene CA-AX Audio Alarm Sensor for CA-360 Visual Home Alert System
This sensor detects the alarm sounds of virtually all your audio smoke, gas, and fire alarms, even the new alarms with T3 or T4 type alarm sounds, and sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 to alert you.
Install it next to your existing alarms for sound detection or connect it directly to your alarms for activation. It is the only sensor that will respond to all alarm sounds, including those alarms with T3 or T4 type sounds.
It can also be hardwired to your audio alarms that comes with connecting terminals for direct activation.
- Weight 2 oz. Size 2.5″ x 3.8″ x 1″
- Advanced Technology: 2.4 Ghz Smart-Code
- Operating range: Up to 200ft, open space – actual distance varies according to house construction.
- Use up to 10 CA-AX audio alarm sensors with the CA-360 alert system.
- Battery type: Two AA size alkaline (batteries not included)
- Battery life: up to 10 months
- Operating temperature: + 10 to +30C
- Alarm Clocks
- Amplified Corded Phones
- Amplified Cordless Phones
- Automatic Stove Shut Off Devices
- Bed Shaker
- Control Unit for CookStop Automatic Stove Shut Off Device
- Hearing Aid Dryer and Refresher
- IP Cameras
- Keyboards for Low Vision
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Personal Amplifier
- Personal Assistance System
- Photo Phones
- Portable Magnifiers
- Products for Hearing Loss
- Products for Limited Mobility
- Products for Memory Loss
- Products for Vision Loss
- Replacement Motion Sensor Lens for electric control unit
- Signaler/Notification Systems
- Speech Amplification
- TV Listening