Talking Caller ID Speakerphone
The XLC3-4PLUS is IDEAL for those with HEARING, SIGHT AND MOBILITY PROBLEMS. EXPANDABLE UP TO 3 HANDSETS (for a total of 4).
The LARGE BACKLIT BUTTONS on the talking dial pad & the LOUD Powerful 50+dB AMPLIFICATION & the TALKING & VISUAL CALLER ID & the option for amplifiying OUTGOING volume combine to provide a perfect solution for those that require a solution for MULTIPLE areas of challenge.
The CLARITY LOGIC BLUE BUTTON) provides DIRECT ACCESS to a Canadian Care Customer/Technical Service Representative who can troubleshoot your phone and remotely program it.
- Hear clearly with DCP digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast Caller ID screen with large font in either English, Spanish or French languages
- Talking Caller ID in either English or French
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed in either English or French
- Extra loud, flashing ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones and voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out (included)
- Expandable up to three (3) extra handsets (XLC3.6+HS)
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space Superior Technology.
- A solution for Moderate-to-Severe Hearing Loss
- A solution for Low Speech
- A solution for Limited Mobility
- A solution for Low Vision
- Desk & Wall Mountable
- One (1) year warranty